Any Spindle Make, Any Spindle Model, We’ll Repair It
PDS Specializes in the Repair of All Brands of High-speed Electric Spindles.
Lets Get Started
The spindle repair and rebuild process begins after we receive your spindle and we perform our spindle inspection and evaluation. Once the inspection is completed PDS will prepare a Repair Quote and review it with you and ask for your ‘approval to proceed.’ If you decide not to have us repair your spindle, we will box up the spindle and return it to you at your expense.
To begin the spindle repair process, complete the form on this page:
- Call 704-922-1206 to let us know your spindle is on the way
- If sending special tooling or fixtures, please advise
- Provide details of the shipment: the carrier, type of delivery, and your shipment tracking number
Ship to address for US and German locations:
4367 Dallas Cherryville Hwy.
Bessemer City, NC 28016
32584 Lohne, Germany
If you need an emergency spindle repair, it is imperative you call us before you ship your spindle so we can evaluate our repair schedule. PDS will confirm your Emergency Repair Service request after the spindle has been received and inspected by PDS.
Emergency repair service requires allocation of technicians and resources in advance. Spindles sent in for emergency repair are placed ahead of normal repairs upon receipt. Expedite fees will apply regardless of unforeseen circumstances preventing a scheduled delivery.
Spindles not approved for repair will be returned disassembled at the customer’s expense. Unclaimed spindles will become PDS property 90 days from evaluation date. Contact the PDS Repair Department for details.
- All shipping charges to and from, warranty and non-warranty claims are at customer expense.
- Emergency spindle repair service must be confirmed with PDS prior to shipping to PDS.
- Spindles not approved for repair will be returned disassembled at the customer’s expense.
- Unclaimed spindles will become PDS property 90 days from evaluation date.
- Contact the PDS Repair Department for details: phone 704-922-1206
- **Evaluation fee of $350 is waived if the spindle is repaired or replaced.
Spindle Repair Form