Learn to Repair & Service Spindles
To help you learn how to repair and service your precision spindles, PDS offers comprehensive spindle training for your shop and service personal at our facility. The training includes classroom and hands-on repair training on electric spindles. Students will learn spindle component identification, types of bearings, installation procedures, balancing, proper maintenance practices, troubleshooting, and gain a general knowledge of applications to apply the right spindle to the job. This training can provide your staff with the technical expertise to improve spindle life, lower your cost of maintenance and increase productivity.
The curriculum includes:
- Spindle Component Identification
- Installation — connections / setup
- Variable frequency drives / parameter configuration
- General spindle maintenance
- Tool selection and dynamic limits
- General machining practices
- Spindle accessories to enhance your productivity
- Application and spindle selection
- Troubleshooting spindle repairs and problems
This full day course includes working demos. For more details call 704-922-1206 or contact PDS.
Question About Repairs?
Our trained spindle experts are standing by to help you choose the products that best fit your needs.
Contact Us Today!